Some high school kid simplified the cost of Obamacare. I like it:
Also, the new Canadian Health care "Czar" says their universal health care system is "sick and imploding."
Democrat Leaders vs. Biology
-
Does two plus two equal three? Or can a man be a woman? Democrat leaders
in Washington, D.C., have embraced an ideology that denies the basic
scientific t...
1 hour ago
Who am I? Like yourself, I am a concerned citizen who is sick of elected officials who's only concern is their own political future. In 1994 I moved to southern Arizona to work and live because of the large number of jobs being created in this fabulous state. Like most Arizonans I value the freedom of economic opportunity that this state is known for and that has helped us to thrive. Unfortunately, many politicians, having passed themselves off as sharing these values, now promote a socialistic agenda, wanting to spend the wealth that Arizonan's create on large government and programs that stifle creativity and initiative. I wish to be a voice in opposition to these charlatans. Enjoy my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment